Čadca railway station (Slovak: Železničná stanica Čadca) is the main station serving the municipality and district town of Čadca, in the Žilina Region, northern Slovakia. Opened in 1871, the station forms part of the cross border Žilina–Čadca–Svrčinovec zastávka–Mosty u Jablunkova railway, and is also a junction station for two other lines, one of them also cross border.
The station is currently owned by Železnice Slovenskej republiky (ŽSR); train services are operated by Železničná spoločnosť Slovensko (ZSSK).
Čadca railway station is situated on Staničná street, a short distance to the north of, and across the river from, the town centre.
The station was opened on 8 January 1871, upon the inauguration of the Český Těšín–Žilina section of the Košice–Bohumín Railway.
Due to its original architecture, the station building has been nicknamed Chata ("the chalet") by locals. It houses ticketing facilities and a restaurant.
Čadca railway station is the junction of the following Slovak railway lines:
127 Žilina–Čadca–Svrčinovec zastávka–Mosty u Jablunkova (ČD) (part of the Košice–Bohumín Railway)
129 Čadca–Skalité Serafínov–Zwardoň (PKP)As it is close to the Czech Republic and Poland, the station offers services to several destinations in these countries. For the Czech Republic, there are many trains to Ostrava, Bohumin and Prague, and to Poland, there are trains towards the border crossing at Skalité/Zwardoń.