Čechůvky is a small village, one of the administrative parts of Prostějov in the Czech Republic. It has population of 163.
In Čechůvky, there is the Chapel of Saint Ottilia, which was built in 1722. During the Austro-Prussian War in 1866, a battle between Prussian and Saxon troops took place there. On the place, a little cross was built to commemorate the event.Between 1960-1973 Čechůvky was a part of Vrahovice. In 1973 both villages became parts of Prostějov.