Černá Hora is a market town in Blansko District in the South Moravian Region of the Czech Republic. It has around 2,100 inhabitants.
Name of the place (literally Black Mountain) comes from a hill whose vegetation is darker than the neighbourhood. In Latin texts the place is called Nigromons or Czernahora, in German texts Czernahora.
Several trade paths crossed this place. The first written mention about Černá Hora is from 1279, the Černá Hora Castle was built in 1279–1298. Since 1390 it acquired township privileges.
A castle with a church building inside the park are examples of preserved historical architecture and are protected by the state.