Červené Janovice is a municipality and village in the Kutná Hora District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 700 inhabitants. It is located about 65 kilometres (40 mi) southeast of Prague or 13 kilometres (8.1 mi) south of Kutná Hora.
Villages of Chvalov, Lány, Plhov, Vilémovice, Zadní and Zhoř are administrative parts of Červené Janovice.
The first written mention of Červené Janovice is from 1352. It was called Janovičky up to the 18th century.
The main landmarks are local Baroque chateau, Church of St. Martin in style of Romanesque revival and a statue of St. John of Nepomuk.