Štáblovice (German: Stablowitz) is a village in the Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic. It is a home village for approximately 650 inhabitants.
The village was first mentioned in a written document in 1317. It also comprises the smaller villages Lipina and Vendelín.
The main dominating feature is seen in the castle from the 16th century that was built firstly in the Renaissance style and in the 17th century rebuilt and enriched with the Baroque attributes.