Żerań Heat Power Station (Polish: Elektrociepłownia Żerań) is a coal-fired heat power station in the northeastern Warsaw suburb of Żerań, Poland. Built between 1952 and 1956 to Soviet design specifications – with the first turbine becoming operational on 21 July 1954 – it underwent modernisation in the years 1997-2001 when it was taken over by Vattenfall. It is now owned by PGNiG. The station has a heat generation capacity of 1,561 MW and an electric generation capacity of 350 MW.
Żerań Heat Power Station has three flue gas stacks: the tallest of which stands at 200 metres (660 ft) whilst the other two both reach a height of 110 metres (360 ft).