The Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw (Polish: Akademia Teatralna im. Aleksandra Zelwerowicza) is a public higher education institution in Warsaw, Poland. Its focus is on the theatre arts. It is headquartered in the Collegium Nobilium, an eighteenth-century building which formerly housed an elite boarding secondary school run by Piarist monks.
It was founded in Łódź in 1946 and moved to Warsaw in 1949. It continues the tradition of the National Institute of Theatre Arts (Państwowy Instytut Sztuki Teatralnej) established in Łódź in 1932. It was founded as the National Higher School of Theatre (Państwowa Wyższa Szkoła Teatralna) and received a patron (Aleksander Zelwerowicz) in 1955. In 1962 it received certification as a higher education institution. It received its current name in 1996. Faculty members at the National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw were or are predominantly working professionals in their fields, the most notable of these including: Leon Shiller, Erwin Axer, Aleksander Bardini, Stanisława Wysocka, Henryk Elzenberg, Stanisław Ossowski, Zofia Lissa, Edmund Wierciński, Jan Kreczmar, Stefan Jaracz, Maja Komorowska, Bohdan Korzeniewski, Andrzej Łapicki, Zofia Mrozowska, Janina Mieczyńska, Marian Wyrzykowski, Ludwik Sempoliński, Kazimierz Rudzki, Hanka Bielicka, Ignacy Gogolewski, Zbigniew Zapasiewicz, Jan Englert, Wiesław Komasa, Tadeusz Łomnicki, Gustaw Holoubek, Zygmunt Hűbner, Anna Seniuk.
1946–1949: Leon Schiller
1949–1967: Jan Kreczmar
1967–1970: Władysław Krasnowiecki
1970–1981: Tadeusz Łomnicki
1981–1987 and 1993–1996: Andrzej Łapicki
1987–1993 and 1996–2002: Jan Englert
2002–2008: Lech Śliwonik
2008–2016: Andrzej Strzelecki
2016–: Wojciech Malajkat