Andrův stadion is a football stadium in Olomouc, Czech Republic. It is the home ground of SK Sigma Olomouc and occasionally hosts matches of the Czech Republic national team. The stadium holds 12,566 people.
It was built in 1940 and is named after Josef Ander (1888-1976), local interwar businessman and philanthropist who also sponsored football in Olomouc. In the past, historical clubs SK Olomouc ASO and Křídla vlasti Olomouc played there.
International football matches
The Czech Republic have played 11 full international matches at Andrův stadion, the first one taking place in 1998. These have mainly been matches against less attractive opposition where a relatively small crowd is expected, and it has therefore been unnecessary to play the match in Prague.