Březová-Oleško is a municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 1,300 inhabitants.
The municipality is made up of villages of Březová and Oleško.
Březová-Oleško is located 19 kilometres (12 mi) south of Prague. The municipality is adjacent to the river Vltava. The highest peak of the municipality is V Hoře (392 m).
The first written notice about both villages is from 1310 (as part of a donation to the monastery Na Ostrově, written on the deed of the Pope Clement V).
The number of permanent residents is constantly growing. This is done by converting holiday cottages to permanently occupied villas. The number of cottages is over 2,000, so the actual number of inhabitants in the season is much higher than the number of permanent residents.
The municipality can be reached by regular transport from Prague, but it is impassable for cars (a dead end).