Břidličná (Czech pronunciation: [ˈbr̝ɪdlɪtʃnaː]; formerly Frýdlant nad Moravicí, German: Friedland an der Mohra) is a town in the Bruntál District in the Moravian-Silesian Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 3,100 inhabitants. It lies about 12 km southeast of Bruntál in the Hrubý Jeseník Mountains.
Villages of Albrechtice u Rýmařova and Vajglov are administrative parts of Břidličná.
The settlement of Skalka, which was a possible predecessor of Břidličná, was first mentioned in a document from 1320. Frýdlant nad Moravicí was first mentioned in 1490. In 1950 the name of the town was changed to Břidličná. The town status was returned to Břidličná in 1973.
Catholic parish Church of the Three Holy Kings (1577)
Catholic memorial church of Joseph II (1911)
Baroque sculpture of John of Nepomuk (1766)