Basivka (Ukrainian: Басі́вка) – village in Pustomyty Raion, Lviv Oblast in western Ukraine.
The village covers an area of 2,39 km2 at an altitude of 305 metres (1,000 ft) above sea level.
The population of village is just about 1042 persons and local government is administered by the Hodovytsko-Basivska village council.
The village is located at a distance 14 kilometres (8.7 mi) from the regional center Lviv to the southwest of Lviv ring road, 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) from the district center Pustomyty, and 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) from the village Obroshyne.
The first mention of village has been in 1431.
Then the Polish King Władysław II Jagiełło donated to the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Lviv 700 hectares of land near the village Obroshyne.
In the village is valid newly built church of Saints Peter and Paul (UGCC).