Bealville is an unincorporated community in Kern County, California. It is located on the Union Pacific Railroad (formerly Southern Pacific Railroad) 1.25 miles (2 km) south of Caliente, at an elevation of 1,811 feet (552 m). The area was named after Edward Fitzgerald Beale, who owned the adjacent Rancho El Tejon.
The Southern Pacific Railroad established the Bealville depot and telegraph office on the railroad in 1876 and it remained in service until 1913. A post office operated at Bealville from 1879 to 1881. The town is now registered as California Historical Landmark #741.