Beecroft railway station is located on the Main Northern line, serving the Sydney suburb of Beecroft. It is served by Sydney Trains T9 Northern Line services.
The original Beecroft station opened on 17 September 1886 approximately adjacent to the current Beecroft tennis courts, relocating north to its present site on 7 March 1892. The disused down platform was demolished in the early 1990s. A disused dock platform for produce was located to the west of the platform.
As part of the North Sydney Freight Corridor project, an electrified passing loop opened to the west of the station in June 2016.
Beecroft station is served by a number of bus routes operated by Hillsbus and State Transit.