Bierzgłowo [bjɛʐˈɡwɔvɔ] (German: Birgelau) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Łubianka, within Toruń County, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-central Poland. It lies approximately 16 km (10 mi) north-west of Toruń and 31 km (19 mi) east of Bydgoszcz.
Birgelau was the seat of a Komtur of the Teutonic Knights. A castle was erected in 1232 and expanded until 1305.
The village has a population of 200.