Bogusza [bɔˈɡuʂa] (Rusyn: Боґуша, Bogusha; Ukrainian: Богуша, Bohusha) is a village in southern Poland. It lies approximately 8 kilometres (5 mi) east of Kamionka Wielka, 15 km (9 mi) south-east of Nowy Sącz, and 88 km (55 mi) south-east of the regional capital Kraków.
Bogusza is located in a mountain valley in the Lesser Poland Voivodeship, along a stream named the Królówka, in the county of Nowy Sącz.
The town was essentially de-populated after World War II in Operation Vistula in 1947.
The town is the site of the wooden church of St. Demetrius, built in 1858.