Boryszyn [bɔˈrɨʂɨn] (German: Burschen) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Lubrza, within Świebodzin County, Lubusz Voivodeship, in western Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres (3 mi) north of Lubrza, 14 km (9 mi) north-west of Świebodzin, 45 km (28 mi) south of Gorzów Wielkopolski, and 46 km (29 mi) north of Zielona Góra.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (see Territorial changes of Poland after World War II). Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles.
The village has a population of 210.