Brovari (Ukrainian: Броварі; Russian: Бровары, romanized: Brovary; Polish: Browary; Yiddish: בראָוואַר, romanized: Brovar) is a village in the Buchach Raion (district) of the Ternopil Oblast (province) in western Ukraine. Small river Yazlovchyk (left tributary of the river Vil'khovets') flows near of the village.
First written mention comes from the early 18th century. Then belonged to the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, from 1772 until 1918 to Austrian (Habsburg Monarchy, Austrian Empire, Austria-Hungary) empires, in 1918-1919 to West Ukrainian People's Republic. From 1991 belonged to Ukraine.
Reading room of Ukrainian society Prosvita operated in the village.
Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary (1904)
Chapel (reconstruction 1992)
Statue of the Holy Virgin Mary (near church)
Memory Cross after the abolition of serfdom