Buława [buˈwava], German Buhlau, is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Strzeleczki (Gemeinde Klein Strehlitz), within Krapkowice County, Opole Voivodeship, in the south-western region of Upper Silesia in Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres (3 mi) south of Strzeleczki (Klein Strehlitz), 10 km (6 mi) south-west of Krapkowice, and 28 km (17 mi) south of the regional capital Opole.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (see Territorial changes of Poland after World War II). Since 2006 the village, along with the entire commune, has been bilingual in German and Polish.
The village has a population of 120 people. It is administered as part of the village of Pisarzowice (Schreibersdorf).