Burgrabice [burɡraˈbit͡sɛ] (German: Borkendorf) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Głuchołazy, within Nysa County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland, close to the Czech border. It lies approximately 5 kilometres (3 mi) north-west of Głuchołazy, 16 km (10 mi) south of Nysa, and 58 km (36 mi) south-west of the regional capital Opole.
The village has a population of 750.
The village was mentioned as Burgravici in 1284, when it was part of fragmented Piast-ruled Poland. Later on, it was also part of Bohemia (Czechia), Prussia, and Germany. During World War II, the Germans operated the E566 forced labour subcamp of the Stalag VIII-B/344 prisoner-of-war camp in the village. After the defeat of Germany in the war, in 1945, the village became again part of Poland and its historic name was restored.
There is a train station in the village.
Arthur von Briesen (1843–1920), lawyer, president of the Legal Aid Society