Chałupczyn [xaˈwupt͡ʂɨn] (German: Hufen) is a settlement in the administrative district of Gmina Lubrza, within Świebodzin County, Lubusz Voivodeship, in western Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres (2 mi) south-east of Lubrza, 7 km (4 mi) north-west of Świebodzin, 40 km (25 mi) north of Zielona Góra, and 52 km (32 mi) south of Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (see Territorial changes of Poland after World War II). Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles.
The settlement has a population of 10.