The Chen Jing-lan Western House (Chinese: 陳景蘭洋樓; pinyin: Chénjǐnglán Yáng Lóu) is a former house in Jinhu Township, Kinmen County, Taiwan. It is the largest Western-style house in Kinmen.
The house was originally built in 1917 by Chen Jing-lan, a local businessperson who built up his success in Singapore. A small section of the building was dedicated for his house. During World War II, the house was used as a military hospital. Eventually, the house was renovated and opened to public for exhibition.
The house building as a total area of 1,590 m2 over two floors.