Chlebičov (German: Klebsch) is a municipality and village in Opava District in the Moravian-Silesian Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 1,200 inhabitants. It lies in the historic Hlučín Region.
The first written mention of Chlebičov is from 1250. Since 1742 the village belonged to Prussia after Maria Theresa had been defeated. In 1920 it became a part of Czechoskovakia. In 1979–1990 Chlebičov was merged with Velké Hoštice, since 1990 it is a separate municipality.
Twin towns – sister cities
Chlebičov is twinned with:
Liptovské Revúce, Slovakia