Chodecz [ˈxɔdɛt͡ʂ] is a small town in Włocławek County in the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship of Poland. It is situated in Central Poland, midway between Lubień Kujawski and Przedecz. It is about 75 km (47 mi) north of Łódź, 150 km (93 mi) west of Warsaw and 28 km (17 mi) south of Włocławek. The southwest side of Chodecz borders on Lake Chodeckie. During the Nazi occupation, the city was named Godetz.
In 1946 it had 1,551 residents.According to the data ( Data Central Statistical Office: Population. Size and structure by territorial division (as of December 31, 2008). [accessed 23/09/2009]) of 2006 the city had 1,953 residents. (pl.wikipedia.org)
Historic sites: parish church. Dominic from 1849 to 1850, Gothic
cemetery complex of buildings, which includes: Chapel St. James from 1799, late Baroque, columbarium and the house brothers hospital.