Colonial Theatre is a historic theater located at 12-14 S. Potomac Street in Hagerstown, Washington County, Maryland, United States. It is a 1914 commercial structure designed by Harry E. Yessler, a Hagerstown architect. It is three stories high, with a heavily ornamented, Baroque influenced façade. A large marquee bearing the name of the original theater projects over the sidewalk. The upper levels of the façade are constructed of glazed white blocks with gold decorative detailing, in a Palladian window shape, flanked by flat Ionic pilasters. The theatre showed films until 1973, and is now owned by a church.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.