Cuba Cemetery is a historic rural cemetery located at Cuba in Allegany County, New York. It was established in 1841, and later expanded and incorporated neighboring cemeteries. It includes 5,707 total interments as of late 2014 and remains an active burial ground. Located in the cemetery are the Gothic Revival style vault (1914) and McKee mausoleum (1875). Another notable feature is the Green mausoleum (1925).It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2015.