Dąbrówka Wielkopolska [dɔmˈbrufka vjɛlkɔˈpɔlska] (German: Groß Dammer) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Zbąszynek, within Świebodzin County, Lubusz Voivodeship, in western Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres (2 mi) north of Zbąszynek, 20 km (12 mi) east of Świebodzin, 44 km (27 mi) north-east of Zielona Góra, and 63 km (39 mi) south-east of Gorzów Wielkopolski.
The village has a population of 1,300.
From 1871 to 1945, the village was part of Germany. Despite being located in the heavily Germanized western borderland of the Province of Posen, it always had an ethnic Polish majority population. In 1905, 1,038 people lived in the village, of which 90.1% were Poles and 9.7% were Germans. Despite the protests of the Polish population, in 1919 it remained within Germany by the decision of the inter-Allied commission and was part of Kreis Meseritz.
In the years 1929–1939, there was a Polish school in the village, where 3 teachers taught and 140 children attended. There was also a Polish kindergarten established in the village in 1935 with 70 children. In 1939, out of 1,287 inhabitants of the village, 986 (76.6%) were Poles. With the defeat of Nazi Germany in World War II, the village became part of Poland.