Dobriany (Dobryany, Dobrjany) (Ukrainian: Добря́ни, old name — Дебрин, Добрини) is a village in Stryi Raion, Lviv Oblast in western Ukraine. Local government is administered by Dobrianska village council. The population of the village is about 1822 people.
The village is located near the Highway M06 (Ukraine) ( M 06) and is along the Stryi River at a distance 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) from the district center Stryi, 69 kilometres (43 mi) from the regional center of Lviv and 199 kilometres (124 mi) from Uzhhorod.
The village is situated on a hill along the Stryi River. During the spring when been flood, flooded river banks, but height average the village is 285 meters.
The first mention of Dobriany dates from the year 1375.This is one of the oldest villages in Stryi District.
Cult constructions and religion
The village has an architectural monument of local importance of Stryi Raion (Stryi district) – Church of St. Demetrios (stone) 1821 (2385 –м).