Dobroszyce [dɔbrɔˈʂɨt͡sɛ] (German: Juliusburg) is a village (former city) in Oleśnica County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It is the seat of the administrative district (gmina) called Gmina Dobroszyce. It was in Germany until 1945.
It lies approximately 8 kilometres (5 mi) north-west of Oleśnica, and 26 kilometres (16 mi) north-east of the regional capital Wrocław.
The village has a population of 2,376.