Eksingedal Church (Norwegian: Eksingedal kyrkje) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Vaksdal Municipality in Vestland county, Norway. It is located in the village of Flatkvål in the Eksingedalen valley. It is the church for the Eksingedal parish which is part of the Hardanger og Voss prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. The stone church was built in a long church style in 1883 using designs by the architect Hartvig Sverdrup Eckhoff. The church seats about 120 people.
There may have been a chapel on this site since the middle ages. The earliest existing historical records of the church talk about a chapel at this site called Flatekval kapell which was likely built around 1626, possibly on the same site as a previous chapel. By 1666, the building was reportedly already in poor condition. In 1883, the Eksingedalen valley became a separate parish, so the chapel was torn down to make room for a new church. The church was consecrated on 12 June 1883.