Exchange Building, also known as Center Building, Center Hall, and the Grange Building is a historic commercial building located at Newark in New Castle County, Delaware. It was built in 1880 and is a three-story rectangular, stucco coated building with a five bay facade. It features a deep mansard roof enclosing the third floor and covered in slate in the Second Empire style. A prison cell dated to about 1905 is located in the building's basement when, reportedly, a courthouse was located at this address. A barber shop has operated in the same location on the first floor of the Exchange Building for over 100 years. Klondike Kate's, a restaurant, occupies the rest of the ground floor.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.