Flakstadvåg Chapel (Norwegian: Flakstadvåg kapell) is a chapel of the Church of Norway in Senja Municipality in Troms og Finnmark county, Norway. It is located in the village of Flakstadvåg on the west coast of the island of Senja. It is an annex chapel for the Torsken parish which is part of the Senja prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Nord-Hålogaland. The white, wooden chapel was built in a long church style in 1925 by the architect . The chapel seats about 150 people.
The chapel was originally located on the island of Hallvardsøya, south of Flakstadvåg in what is now part of Tranøy Municipality. The chapel was built on the island by Anton Nilsa to serve the fishermen living there. When he died in 1904, he left about 5000 kr to support the church there. As the population on the island dwindled and the church was deteriorating due to little maintenance, the decision was made to move it to the nearby village of Flakstadvåg on the island of Senja. After moving it to its new location, it was consecrated on 17 June 1926.