Frøyset Church (Norwegian: Frøyset kyrkje) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Masfjorden Municipality in Vestland county, Norway. It is located in the village of Frøyset. It sits at the mouth of the small Frøysetelva river, along the shore of the Frøysetfjorden. It is one of the three churches in the Masfjorden parish which is part of the Nordhordland prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. The white, wooden church was built in a long church style in 1937 using designs by the architect Thorolf Hals Frølich. The church seats about 180 people and it serves the northwestern part of the municipality.
The church was consecrated in 1937 by the Bishop Andreas Fleischer. In 1969–1970, the church was expanded with the addition of a kitchen and parish hall off the north side of the church.