The Galleria nazionale di Parma is an art gallery in Parma, northern Italy.
Painters exhibited include Beato Angelico, Canaletto, Correggio, Sebastiano del Piombo, Guercino, Leonardo da Vinci, Parmigianino (Mystic Marriage of Saint Catherine), Ludovico Carracci (The Funeral of the Virgin Mary), Agostino Carracci (Madonna and Child with Saints), Tintoretto and others.
The Parmesan collections were established in Renaissance times by the Farnese family, with Pope Paul III and cardinal Alessandro Farnese. In 1734 Charles III of Spain had most of the works moved to Naples: some were kept thanks to the intervention of Philip, Duke of Parma, and later the collection was increased with the addition of Greco-Roman findings, donations and restitutions from Naples, as well as through acquisitions under Duke Ferdinand (1758).
During the French occupation of Parma (1803–1814), the works were moved to Paris, returning in 1816. Duchess Marie Louise reordered the collections in the Palazzo della Pilotta and built the hall which now brings her name. She also acquired several noble collections in the duchy to avoid their dispersal.