Glinna [ˈɡlinna] (German: Glien) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Stare Czarnowo, within Gryfino County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-western Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres (3 mi) west of Stare Czarnowo, 16 km (10 mi) east of Gryfino, and 18 km (11 mi) south-east of the regional capital Szczecin.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.
The village has a population of 340 and is the location of a German War Cemetery with about 13,000 graves