Goczałkowice-Zdrój [ɡɔt͡ʂau̯kɔˈvit͡sɛ ˈzdrui̯] (German: Bad Gottschalkowitz) is a village in Pszczyna County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Goczałkowice-Zdrój. It lies approximately 6 kilometres (4 mi) south of Pszczyna and 36 km (22 mi) south of the regional capital Katowice. The gmina covers an area of 48.64 square kilometres (18.8 sq mi), and as of 2006 the population of the village and gmina is 6,263.
Goczałkowice-Zdrój is situated on the Goczałkowice Reservoir and 1 km away from the Vistula river. Goczałkowice-Zdrój is a spa, with about 10,000 bathers each year.
The village was first mentioned in 1326.
During the political upheaval caused by Matthias Corvinus the land around Pszczyna was overtaken by Casimir II, Duke of Cieszyn, who sold it in 1517 to the Hungarian magnates of the Thurzó family, forming the Pless state country. In the accompanying sales document issued on 21 February 1517 the village was mentioned as Koczialkowicze. The Kingdom of Bohemia in 1526 became part of the Habsburg Monarchy. In the War of the Austrian Succession most of Silesia was conquered by the Kingdom of Prussia, including the village.