Golina [ɡɔˈlʲina] (German: Gohlen am Warthe) is a town in Konin County, Greater Poland Voivodeship, Poland, with 4,366 inhabitants (2004).
Golina is located 12 kilometers west from Konin, Wielkopolskie Voivodeship.
The town was mentioned in the Gesta principum Polonorum, the oldest Polish chronicle from the early 12th century. It was granted town rights in the 14th century. It was a private town of Poland located in the Kalisz Voivodeship in the Greater Poland Province. In 1793 Golina was annexed by Prussia as a result of the Second Partition of Poland. Regained by Poles in 1807, as part of the short-lived Polish Duchy of Warsaw, in 1815 it became part of Congress Poland, later forcibly integrated with Imperial Russia. As part of anti-Polish repressions after the unsuccessful January Uprising, Golina was deprived of its town rights in 1870, which it regained in 1921, after Poland regained independence. During the occupation of Poland (World War II) the Germans expelled most of its populace to the General Government.