Grzędy Górne [ˈɡʐɛndɨ ˈɡurnɛ] (German: Oberkonradswaldau) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Czarny Bór, within Wałbrzych County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately 6 kilometres (4 mi) south of Czarny Bór, 12 kilometres (7 mi) south-west of Wałbrzych, and 77 kilometres (48 mi) south-west of the regional capital Wrocław. The village has a population of 170.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. After World War II the region was placed under Polish administration by the Potsdam Agreement under territorial changes demanded by the Soviet Union. Most Germans fled or were expelled and replaced with Poles expelled from the Polish areas annexed by the Soviet Union.