H. L. Lawson & Son Warehouse is a historic warehouse building located at Roanoke, Virginia. It was built in 1925, and is a four-story, utilitarian brick building. The banked site allowed for the unloading of freight from railcars directly into the third story of the warehouse. It was built by Harry Leland Lawson, a key figure in Roanoke's business community from the
late 1910s to the 1940s.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2008.