The Hamilton Heights Historic District is a national historic district in Hamilton Heights, New York, New York. It consists of 192 contributing residential rowhouses, apartment buildings, and churches built between about 1886 and 1931. Most are three and four story brick rowhouses set behind raised stone terraces. The three churches within the district are St. Luke's, the Convent Avenue Baptist Church, and St. James Presbyterian Church. Architectural styles include Queen Anne, Romanesque, and Beaux-Arts.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.