Havka is a village and municipality in Kežmarok District in the Prešov Region of northern Slovakia.
In historical records the village was first mentioned in 1337. The village's history is tied in with that of the nearby Červený Kláštor Carthusian Monastery. More recently, in the nineteenth century, a number of ethnic Germans settled here.
The municipality lies at an altitude of 633 metres and covers an area of 6.013 km².
It has a population of about 42 people.