Hutisko-Solanec is a municipality in Vsetín District in the Zlín Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 2,000 inhabitants.
Hutisko-Solanec lies approximately 20 kilometres (12 mi) north-east of Vsetín, 46 km (29 mi) north-east of Zlín, and 283 km (176 mi) east of Prague.
The municipality is made up of villages of Hutisko and Solanec.
The name of Hutisko refers to glassworks (hutě), which was founded here in the early 17th century. The name of Solanec refers to the nearby Soláň Hill.
The settlement Hutisko was founded by Baltazar of Zierotin in 1656. The settlement of Solanec became a municipality in 1657, Hutisko in 1666. Hutisko and Solanec were merged into one municipality in 1960.
In the municipality there is a monument to Charlotte Garrigue, built in 1926 by the managing teacher Cyril Mach.