Iwno [ˈivnɔ] (German: Weidensee) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kostrzyn, within Poznań County, Greater Poland Voivodeship, in west-central Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres (2 mi) east of Kostrzyn and 24 km (15 mi) east of the regional capital Poznań.
Until 1939 the village and palace were owned by the Mielzynski family. After this time Iwno was converted into a premier horse farm and riding school.
The village has a population of 730.