Jarząbkowice [jaʐɔmpkɔˈvit͡sɛ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pawłowice, within Pszczyna County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 7 kilometres (4 mi) south of Pawłowice, 20 km (12 mi) south-west of Pszczyna, and 44 km (27 mi) south-west of the regional capital Katowice.
The village has a population of 627.
The village was first mentioned in a Latin document of Diocese of Wrocław called Liber fundationis episcopatus Vratislaviensis from around 1305 as item Geranczcovitz. The creation of the village was a part of a larger settlement campaign taking place in the late 13th century on the territory of what will be later known as Upper Silesia.