Jaunsvente Manor (Latvian: Jaunsventes muiža, German: Swenten), also called Svente Manor, is a manor house in Svente, Daugavpils municipality, Latvia, in the historical region of Selonia. The renovated building is now managed by the SIA “Jaunsventes muiža”, which provides accommodations in their 12 rooms, each corresponding to one of the twelve months of the year.
After the disposal of the estate by the Latvian government during the agrarian reform of 1922, the manor housed the Svente school. Construction was completed in 1912, apparently according to the architectural design of Wilhelm Neumann. The park was landscaped during the first half of the 19th century.The restored country house of the Plater-Cyberk counts currently houses a museum in the grounds of the Jaunsvente estate. Among the exhibits ara a Red Army heavy IS-2 tank, standard T-34 tanks, armored vehicles BRDM-1, BRDM-2, GAZ-67 trucks and a Willys Jeep.