Jawczyce [jafˈt͡ʂɨt͡sɛ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Biskupice, within Wieliczka County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres (2 mi) south-east of Trąbki (the gmina seat), 10 km (6 mi) south-east of Wieliczka, and 22 km (14 mi) south-east of the regional capital Kraków.
Mounds at Jawczyce were described by Bishop Nankerus in 1322. Kurgan mounds dated to the Neolithic or Bronze Age included a burial of an elderly person, probably male. Some weapons and pottery fragments were also found in the tomb.