Kadlín is a village and municipality in Mělník District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an area of 6.81 km² and as of 2007 it had a population of 136.
Kadlín is a small farming village situated midway between Melnik and Mladá Boleslav in Central Bohemia, Czech Republic. The first written report on Kadlín dates from 1346. The Church of St. James the Great is also remembered in sources from the 14th century.
An interesting history is found in the fact that the town had been divided for four centuries between two lords, and this division was only completed in 1849. Today, the municipality is affected by a deep economic downturn of agricultural production.
The Villages project offers sightseeing and tourism. There is a visit to the Old Forge, a museum of agricultural equipment, an observation tower, and fortified settlements of St. James.
Church of St. James the Greater
Gate with the goal of čp.2