Kamieniec Wrocławski [kaˈmjɛɲɛt͡s vrɔt͡sˈwafski] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Czernica, within Wrocław County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland.It lies approximately 6 kilometres (4 mi) north-west of Czernica, and 12 kilometres (7 mi) south-east of the regional capital Wrocław.
The village has an approximate population of 2,000.
In the early 14th-century Liber fundationis episcopatus Vratislaviensis the village was mentioned under the Latinized form of its Old Polish name - Kamena. It was then part of Piast-ruled Poland.
During World War II, the Germans operated a forced labour subcamp of a Nazi prison in Wrocław in the village. Following Germany's defeat in the war, in 1945, the village became again part of Poland.