Klooga is a small borough (Estonian: alevik) in Lääne-Harju Parish in Harju County in northern Estonia. At the 2011 Census, the settlement's population was 1,203, of which the Estonians were 642 (53.4%).During the German occupation in World War II, Klooga concentration camp, a Nazi labor camp, was situated there as a satellite camp of Vaivara concentration camp.
On 19 September 1944, about 2,000 inmates of the Klooga camp were executed and the corpses burned on pyres.
Today a big area of the settlement is covered by Estonian Defence Forces' military training field Klooga training area.
Klooga has a stations "Klooga" and "Klooga-Aedlinn" on the Elron western route.