Kožušany-Tážaly is a municipality in Olomouc District in the Olomouc Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 900 inhabitants.
Kožušany-Tážaly lies approximately 7 kilometres (4 mi) south of Olomouc and 213 km (132 mi) east of Prague.
The municipality is made up of villages of Kožušany and Tážaly.
The first written mention of Tážaly is from 1078, it is one of the oldest villages in the region. The first written mention of Kožušany is from 1297. Kožušany and Tážaly were two separate municipalities until 1960, when they were merged.The Chapel of Saint Anne in Kožušany was built in 1750. In 1880 the elementary school was built.