The Kotowski Palace (Polish: Pałac Kotowskich) was a 17th-century palace in Warsaw, Poland. It served as the main cloister building for the Benedictine Sisters of Perpetual Adoration.
The palace was built some time between 1682 and 1684 for Adam Kotowski, the royal cup-bearer at King Jan Sobieski's court, and his wife Małgorzata Durant. This large, three-storied Baroque building in Palladian style was designed by Tylman van Gameren. In 1688 it was purchased by Queen Maria Kazimiera and transferred to the Benedictines of the Blessed Sacrament. From 1688 till 1692 the Kotowski residence was transformed into a church-cum-cloister by Tylman van Gameren. In the 18th century the monastery was enlarged. Around 1745 the new palace was built at the New Town Market Square and from 1771 till 1779 King Stanisław August Poniatowski established a new building situated at the escarpment. Those two buildings were connected in 1788.
During the Second World War, the building was used as a hospital. This made it a frequent target for bombing by the Germans in the Warsaw Uprising. The palace was completely destroyed by them afterwards and was never reconstructed.